Hopper Door Pipe - Dredge Essayons
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 16, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 15, 2020 10:44 am PDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 11, 2020 09:08 am PDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 16, 2020 10:00 am PDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 20, 2020 02:00 pm PDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 01, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 04, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J020 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- SHIP AND MARINE EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 332996 - Fabricated Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
* Refer to enclosed combined synopsis/solicitation and revised purchse description for revised total length.
*Requirement has been revised. Please refer to the enclosed combined synopsis/solicitation for additional details.
This is a commercial procurement to purchase six (6), minimum length required per section (piece length) of 40 feet but acceptable up to 42 feet as long as total delivered length equals 252 total feet, for the dredge vessel Essayons.
This procurement is a total small business set-aside. The NAICS Code for this procurement is 332996, Fabricated Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing, with a size standard of 500 employees.
The solicitation containing the full combined synopsis/solicitation and product description are attached with this notification.
Any questions regarding this procurement should be emailed directly to Mr. Michael Saldana at Michael.E.Saldana@usace..army.mil.
Quotes should be emailed to Mr. Michael Saldana at Michael.E.Saldana@usace..army.mil and Mr. Mitchell Johnson at Mitchell.J.Johnson@usace.army.mil by the quote due date and time.
You must be registered in System for Award Management (SAM) Database to receive a Government contract award.
The Government reserves the right to use only the internet as notification of any amendments to this solicitation.
Point of Contact for small business questions or assistance is the Portland District Deputy for Small Business, Carol McIntyre at 503-808-4602 or Carol.A.Mcintyre@usace.army.mil.
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 333 SW FIRST AVE
- PORTLAND , OR 97204-3495
- Michael E. Saldana
- Phone Number 5038084608
- Mitchell Johnson
- Phone Number 5038084606
- Sep 15, 2020 10:44 am PDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 14, 2020 09:30 am PDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 14, 2020 09:16 am PDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 04, 2020 08:55 pm PDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Inactive)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.