|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 21, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 05:26 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 21, 2020 10:00 am EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 06, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 6105 - MOTORS, ELECTRICAL
- NAICS Code: 335312 - Motor and Generator Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Umatilla , OR 97882USA
The US Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District is issuing a solicitation for Baldor Electric Motors, for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, McNary Lock and Dam, Umatilla, OR. 97882.
The proposed acquisition is set aside for small business concerns. The NAICS code applicable to this acquisition is 335312 with a Small Business Size Standard of 1250 Employees as determined by 13 CFR 121.104.
When available, the solicitation documents for this project W912EF20Q0130 will be provided via Beta.SAM, https://beta.sam.gov, on or about September 14, 2020. The solicitation will be a Request for Quote (RFQ).
The quote closing due date and time will be detailed in the RFQ and any amendments that may be issued.
Important Note: The Beta.SAM Response Date listed elsewhere in this synopsis is for Beta.SAM archive purposes only. It does not necessarily reflect the actual due date for the RFQ.
When available, the solicitation documents for this project will be available via Beta.SAM.gov https://beta.sam.gov. NO CD's OR HARD COPIES WILL BE AVAILABLE. Offerors are responsible for checking the referenced page for any update(s) to the Notice. The Government is not responsible for any loss of Internet connectivity or for a bidder's inability to access the document posted at the referenced website. To obtain automatic notifications of updates to this solicitation, you MUST log in to https://beta.sam.gov and add the solicitation to your Watchlist. If you would like to list your firm so others can see you are an interested vendor, you must click the quote mark Add Me quote mark to Interested Vendors quote mark button in the listing for this solicitation on https://beta.sam.gov.
All quotes received by the closing date that are small businesses will be considered by the Government. To be eligible for contract award, offerors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM). Register via the SAM website at https://www.sam.gov or contact SAM Customer Service at 866-606-8220. Offerors must also complete Offeror Representations and Certifications on-line at https://www.sam.gov or complete in solicitation W912EF20Q0130.
- USA Engineer District, Walla Walla
- Walla Walla , WA 99362-1876
- Phone Number 5095277208
- Sep 14, 2020 05:26 pm EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.